Student Work Study, SAIS China Global Research Center Position
Student Work Study, SAIS China Global Research Center
The SAIS China Global Research Center (SCGRC) is looking to hire a student work study. The student will assist the Center’s director and faculty lead of the China Studies area in a variety of tasks including but not restricted to:
- help organize, promote, and advertise the speaker series and events
- make graphics of canva for center events
- use social media platforms to advertise Center’s events, across platforms (i.e. twitter, facebook, Instagram, linkedin, etc.)
- interface with the SAIS events team and IT team to collaborate on events.
- Keep the center’s director’s schedule updated and arrange meetings as needed
- Complete expense reports for the center as needed
- serve as a resource for students affiliated with the China studies focus area.
- assist with other general tasks as needed.
In addition to these ongoing tasks, the student will assist with key initiatives that the center is undertaking, specifically with the development and launch of a new website, and the digitalization of key center materials.