Teaching Assistant (Remote) - Masters of Arts in Sustainable Energy (MASE) Position
The SAIS Master of Arts in Sustainable Energy (MASE) program is hiring Teaching Assistant(s) to support upcoming courses. The TA’s goal is to support the success of the class and students by providing students with additional academic support in a professional manner. The TA assists students in understanding content by using various teaching/tutoring strategies. Knowledge of finance and economics a plus.
Specific Duties & Responsibilities:
- Evaluates student performance, including assignments, papers, and exams.
- Receives and promptly responds to student inquiries regarding grades, assignments, and course material.
- Plans, schedules, and facilitates online TA sessions.
- Meets regularly with instructor to discuss assignments and classroom issues.
- Performs other duties as assigned per instructor needs.
- Attends weekly class session with professors and provides assistance as requested.