SAIS Store Inventory and Fulfillment Specialist Position
First-year SAIS Student will be re responsible for overseeing inventory and processing orders.
- Ensures an adequate inventory of managed assets as necessary to meet customer needs.
- Utilize web-based order platform (Shopify) to fulfill orders.
- Accurately pick items ordered and confirm order is correct.
- Notify customers if item is not available and follow-up with request to complete order.
- Email customers when orders are ready and add Fedex shipping number when created by post office
- Answer incoming calls
- Assist with inventory audits; investigating, evaluating and resolving discrepancies.
- Notify supervisor if any items need to be restocked
- Help keep space clean
Knowledge of general office procedures.
Ability to follow verbal and written directions.
Working knowledge of retail store procedures and practices.
Ability to follow directions, read or copy information correctly.
Strong communication skills