Student Researcher Position
Reischauer Center Student Worker
The Reischauer Center for East Asian Studies will be hiring a student worker to assist with research, office duties, event planning, and editing documents for publication. The student worker will directly report to Reischauer Center Director, Dr. Kent Calder, and Program Coordinator, Neave Denny.
The core of the work will be dedicated to research and editing documents for publication and events. Therefore, the student worker must have exceptional English writing and editing skills. Experience with graphic design software, analytical software and publishing is a plus.
An interest in East Asian cultures, current events, and policies will be preferred. Being able to produce independent creative research on a variety of topics will be necessary to succeed in this position.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Develop primary sources and analysis on East Asia relations
- Tracking current events on US.-East Asia relations
- Translate/interpret using East Asian language skills in reading, writing, and speaking
- Data analysis and fact checking
- Editing and formatting documents for publication
- Supporting the program with administrative tasks when needed
Start Date and Working Hours are Negotiable and on a need basis (most likely 10-15 hours).
*Please apply through SAIS SEAL, the HR student worker application website.
Please direct any questions or interest Neave Denny (email@example.com), Program Coordinator of the Reischauer Center.