Southeast Asia Studies Student Worker Position
Johns Hopkins SAIS Southeast Asia Studies is looking for a student worker to assist with a range of program activities, including:
· Coordinating development of our program newsletters (3-4 per year), including writing and editing articles, using Publisher and MailChimp to create documents and disseminating via Mail Chimp;
· Organizing and helping staff conferences, programs and events, including drafting and distributing event flyers, assisting with event organization and staffing.
· Updating our contacts database;
· Assisting with social media;
· Supporting program coordinators with office tasks;
· Providing some faculty support as needed.
Strong writing/editing/communications skills required; experience organizing events, and familiarity with Microsoft Publisher, Canva, MailChimp and social media are helpful but not required. Work study status is preferred; an interest in Southeast Asia policy is a plus.
Up to 10 hours a week as needed; $14/hour.