Editor-in-Chief & Managing Editor, SAIS China Position
SAIS China is looking for an Editor-in-Chief and
a Managing Editor for the China Studies Review, an annual publication of the
China Studies Program which features interdisciplinary work by graduate
students conducting research on China, including history, political science,
economics, policy and area studies
The Editor-in-Chief of the SAIS China Studies Review is responsible for guiding the publication's editorial content and supervising the publication of both print and web versions of the journal. The Editor-in-Chief is also responsible for periodic website updates and student outreach.
The Managing Editor assists the Editor in chief with all aspects of editorial management including communications, outreach and editing student submissions.
· Eligible to work as a student employee at the SAIS DC campus;
· Must have strong writing skills; prior editorial experience preferred
· Preference for China Studies concentrators or those with research experience involving China
· Excellent office technology, organizational, and communication skills;
· Cover letter addressing qualifications
· 2-3 pages writing sample, preferably on a China related issue
Please submit in one PDF file